WebDrive allows for logging connection information between WebDrive and the server. This information can be used to see details about what transfers are happening, as well as troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
1. Launch WebDrive
2. Click on the “Settings” icon
3. Click on “Logging”
4. Check the box to Enable application logging
5. Choose a logging level (Error, Info, Verbose, Debug)
6. When submitting a support ticket for assistance, please choose the “Debug” level of logging before reproducing the issue and generating the log file
7. Click on the arrow icon to the right of the settings to go to the Log Folder to view logs, if desired