We will occasionally notify our customers of new releases of the product they purchased, special upgrade pricing, and new beta availability based on the e-mail addresses in our customer database. These notices keep our customers updated on the latest release of the software.
Information We Collect
- Activation / Registration. When you activate WebDrive we will ask for your registration code to verify license entitlement.
- Payment Information. When you purchase a license to the software in our online shopping cart your financial information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial information/credit card information in our systems. After purchasing through the online shopping cart our third-party payment processor will send us your name, email address, and phone number.
How do we use the Information we collect ?
- We will use contact information to notify you of your registration code, purchase receipts, software update notifications. We may occasionally send out promotional emails that contain an opt-out links to be removed from promotional emails.
- We will validate your registration code to ensure the license is valid.
What information don't we collect ?
- We will not collect any usernames, passwords, url's or drive configuration information in our Software nor is this information ever transmitted to WebDrive or South River Technologies.
- We will not collect any file information or data accessed by WebDrive on your behalf when communicating to your configured servers, GoogleDrive service or any other online services nor is this data ever transmitted to WebDrive or South River Technologies.
What information do we share ?
We will not disclose your email address or any other personal or electronic information to anyone unless we reasonably believe it is necessary to comply with a subpoena, court order, law, or regulation we may disclose your personal information or file data to the extent required to fulfill our legal obligation.
All personal information is collected via secure communication (https) and is kept in a secure database that is not subject to unauthorized usage.