South River Technologiesí GroupDrive, Titan FTP Server and WebDrive products enable you to thrive in this highly complex and restrained purchasing environment by:
- Integrating into the Windows operating environment by creating a network drive letter for remote file access. This function eliminates the need for opening a separate application and facilitates automation of transferring files.
- Eliminating complex file sharing procedures and the training necessary for end user proficiency.
- Working with your existing IT assets and integrating effortlessly as a result.
- Significantly reducing the complexity and cost associated with implementation as well as reducing ongoing IT resource requirements.
- Being based on open standards including FTP, SFTP, and WebDAV.
- Meeting FISMA and OMBís security requirements using standards including SSL, SSH, and S/Key encryption.
- Significantly reducing the cost of the file management function when compared with multi-function ECM systems.